Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I placed an order to FiltersFast.com on 4-29-2016 and then

Customer Question

I placed an order to FiltersFast.com on 4-29-2016 and then clicked PayPal to make the payment. Your company confirmed the last 4 digits of my credit card MC ****
but you did not send payment to FiltersFast. Please advise. Joann H****
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Joann, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. You are contacting us here in JustAnswer.com. We are not affiliated with FiltersFast or Paypal but I can assist you with this problem.Have you checked with your credit card company to confirm if you were NOT charged for that purchase?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess