Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email address is ************, but I need a

Customer Question

My email address is *************, but I need a password. Can you help me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. I'll assist you with resetting the password ***** your Gmail account now; first off, could you let me know your full phone number, ending with -32? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
(Please IGNORE and close any automated remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page now, and reply back to me below.)
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
If you need to reset the password ***** your Gmail account, please open up the following link:https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/ Click "I don't know my password" and then click Continue. Follow the on-screen prompts to reset and create a new password ***** your Gmail account, and you should be good to go. Do keep me posted. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please reply back to me on this page itself. Thank you.