Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do you enter multiple addresses to email the same message

Customer Question

How do you enter multiple addresses to email the same message to multiple people?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Vicki, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. The answer of this question varies depending on your email account and how you access it to send emails.Are you using Gmail? Hotmail? AOL? or others?How do you access your email to send email messages? Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2013?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess