Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Windows 10 sytem restore deleted my programs, one was Windows

Customer Question

Windows 10 sytem restore deleted my programs, one was Windows Live email. I need assistance to restore my email. I have tried three or more times to provide personal information to no avail. Please assist. Bill Mason,***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The best chance we have of restoring your files, will be through a screen sharing connection.. Where I can share your screen and work on the issue directly. Would you like to try that, or would you prefer to have me try and guide you via written support alone? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.