Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been getting this message days when

Customer Question

HI
I have been getting this message for several days when I try to access my email in outlook.com. I am using windows 10 and have not had a problem until the last few days
Appreciate your help with this message
:-(
Something went wrong
We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.
X-ClientId: 5400F5CA21114A6F8717A1E9009CA031
X-Auth-Error: ADDriverStoreAccessNonLocalException
X-FEServer: SY3PR01CA0057
X-BEServer: MEXPR01MB0245
Date: 27/04/2016 11:41:16 AM
Fewer details...
Refresh the page
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Cab you please tell me what email account do you have on your Outlook? Is it @outlook.com or @hotmail.com?Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the email issues and fix them while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Jess
Sorry for the delay, but this response was not sent to my email (*****@******.***) so I had no idea that you had responded. My email address is***@******.*** - I access it through outlook.com, logging in through mail.live - I do not have a @outlook.com or @Hotmail.com address.Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I had heard nothing from you, I contacted Microsoft, and it appears that the problem is not in my computer, but in their server, so I doubt you can do anything to fix it. I will cancel this request nowThank you
***** *****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Robert,Thank you for writing back. If you need further assistance with this, please let me know. I will be willing to help you further.Best regards,Jess