Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

WHEN I WENT TO MAKE A DEPOSIT DASHLINE'S SYMBOL WAS ON MY

Customer Question

WHEN I WENT TO MAKE A DEPOSIT DASHLINE`S SYMBOL WAS ON MY CREDIT CARD INFO WHY ?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me where you are making a deposit? Is it an online deposit for an online account? Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WANT A TOTAL REFUND ON WHAT I PAID FOR IT DID NOTHING TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM CONSIDERED IT A WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY PLEASE REFUND A.S.A.P.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back. Here is the link about refunding:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can reply to me any time.Best regards,Jess