Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I run a small business on my Windows 7 - I have to send out

Customer Question

I run a small business on my Windows 7 - I have to send out several hundred e-mails pronto. Have done this for years. Groups are split into manageable sizes and I add my name on each one sent so I know they are getting them. I sent 3-4 out yesterday and non came back. Went into Comcast e-mail and they were all there in the Spam box, even the ones I sent to myself. Non of them came back to Live Mail even in the junk. How do I change this????? I have to send these out today!
Vanda W**** ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Sean S. replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Vanda! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you today.
Expert:  Sean S. replied 1 year ago.
What is your primary e-mail domain that you use to send the mail? Comcast?