michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

On my Lift app, all I can get is the "sign up , log

Customer Question

on my Lift app, all I can get is the "sign up for Lyft, log on". I can't get out of this page and get to a regular page.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.on which device the Lyft app is not working?Press and hold down the power button for 45 seconds it will shut down the device wait for 3 mins and power it back on.Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not working on an I phone.
didn't work.
did the phone shut down if not then connect the phone using the data cable to a computer and launch Itunes and then it should shut down and power it back on and run the update.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
remote assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pleased elite my card. I removed Lyft from my apps....will not be using it. Your too expensive.
if you do not want additional service you may close the proposal and you will be only charged for the basic chat session which you have already paid for.
Problem is fixed if you have removed Lyft app.