Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Any reason why Gmail, all my news sites will not load anything

Customer Question

Any reason why Gmail, all my news sites will not load anything that ends in .com? This started after I uploaded latest for my iPad. Can't enter any sub stories either.
Category: Email
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 1 year ago.
Good evening, my name is ***** ***** justanswer.com.Thank you for choosing justanswer.comI would like to assist you with this issue.Is the behavior consistent across all links? For example, if you were to go to google.com by typing it in the browser window, will it load? Or is the behavior just within links from gmail on your iPad?Thanks,Evan
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 1 year ago.
Also, just to ensure you are running on the most updated content, if you are running Safari from your iPad, I would suggest clearing offline website data and Cache, to do so use the following instructions:1. Empty Caches Safari > Preference > Advanced Checkmark the box for "Show Develop menu in menu bar". Develop menu will appear in the Safari menu bar. Click Develop and select "Empty Caches" from the dropdown. 2. Reset Safari. Click Safari in the menu bar. From the drop down select "Reset Safari". Click "Reset". 3. Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and all other website data: Press “Remove All Website Data” button 4. Turn off Extensions if any, and launch Safari. Safari > Preferences > Extensions