Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have 2 accounts with Hotmail and can't access either one.

Customer Question

I have 2 accounts with Hotmail and can't access either one. It keeps telling me that my password ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeFirst, can you tell me please when you were last able to sign into your account please? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already answered this question. About 5 days ago was the last time I was able to access my accounts.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, sorry I only see from you that you cannot access your account, no further information is there from you.What is the message you now get when you try to sign in?