Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I got a message that my inbox was full.

Customer Question

I got a message that my inbox was full. I went to a suggested link and it showed I had over 1200 emails in my Webmail inbox. I do not typically use Web Mail, but I went thru and deleted all of the inbox emails on Webmail. I normally use Windows Live Mail and my address is . Can you set my Webmail to delete all my emails as I delete or download them to Windows Live Mail? I did not get any mail yesterday or today. Please help me to get my e-mails delivered to Windows Live. Herb Sanders
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Can I offer you secure share screen so I can work on your issue?
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Did you still need assistance with your issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The real Earthlink helped me. I do not need your assistance. Do not make any charge to me. Herb Sanders