Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Fix caused Word to pop open every time I try to quit and prompts

Customer Question

Fix caused Word to pop open every time I try to quit and prompts me to allow/deny access...over and over and over.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me more of the problem you are having? Are you saying that you can no longer open Word now?Are you using Windows 7, 8, 10 or a Mac?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Paid for answer yesterday when "file no longer appeard on word menu bar. Fix appeared to work, but new problems popped up. Work was guaranteed.Yes Word does open but will not shut dow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mac OX 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Always asks if I want to allow/deny contact and I want to report to Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Technician had me trash NORMAL.DOTM yesterday to fix no "File" on Menu bar yesterday, likely creating this problem
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry but I suggest you continue working with the first expert who provided the fix for you. I will opt out now so that the original expert can assist you further.Thank you using our service.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I contact him?