Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot remember my password ***** gmail automatically logs me

Customer Question

I cannot remember my password ***** gmail automatically logs me in everyday for eons. I have step 2 verification voice message but for some reason it is sending text which my phone cannot receive. I opened a 2nd email account also with step 2 voice message and can access that account but I needed my original account to send my presentation docs for tomorrow to that account. I cannot access my account!!!!! Help! I have been on my original email acct all day.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the $26 the total of the support cost to me for fixing this password *****
The $26 is in addition, it's for remote service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it I don't want your service. you have charged me over sixty dollars and I have received nothing from you.
If you don't want remote, we can continue here but since this is a technical issue - You will need to cooperate with me in order to proceed.