How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask GeekGal Your Own Question
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
Type Your Email Question Here...
GeekGal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have done mu taxes with turbo tax in the past with a email

Customer Question

I have done mu taxes with turbo tax in the past with a email address***@******.***
I no longer use that email address because I forgot the password. Haven't used it in over a year. I have a new email address***@******.***
I want do my taxes and need to sign up a new account can you help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard.! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. You will need to go to and enter your old email address. Click next, then on the next page when it tells you that a code has been sent to that address, Click on "I no longer have access to that email". This will take you to a form where you can provide your name, date of birth, and social security number to prove your identity. You should then be able to change the email address associated with your account and also to gain access to previous year tax returns.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
One last thing, if for any reason you are unable to regain access to your account, you can call(###) ###-####and speak to an agent who will be able to help you. Richard, if that gets you back into your TurboTax account, please be kind and provide a rating for my service to you. As an independent consultant, Just Answer doesn't pay me anything without a rating.