Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Tracking#1Z89ER554294007665 is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Customer Question
tracking#1Z89ER554294007665 is supposed...
tracking#1Z89ER554294007665 is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. When I tracked I noticed there was no Apt# ***** the address field. I put in a change of address and put in my full address,but was never charged. What else can I do to assure my package is delivered?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/17/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What I can tell you is that the UPS tracking info for your package tells us this.. Someone has to sign for it, so that should eliminate the package being left somewhere besides your door. Now, as far as changing the delivery address.. UPS policy is that prior to delivery, you have to contact the sender to correct or change your delivery address. Have you already contacted the sender or logged into the website you made the purchase with and updated your address? To be extra cautious, id consider calling the websites support or sales department and asking them to change or update the address on your shipment, or verify the address has already been updated. If the package doesnt arrive, you can use the UPS site to either arrange to pick up the package at the nearest UPS facility by clicking on the change delivery button on the UPS site as shown in the picture ive attached. To get to the change delivery button, you need to enter your tracking number on this page. https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track Then, after you click on change delivery you will need to enroll in UPS my choice.. And you should then be able to reschedule the delivery , and change the address if needed. If you have further questions or concerns, let me know! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Hello again. I havent heard back from you since you viewed my answer on the 17th. Did you still need help with this issue? Did you have further questions?\ I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Dustin, Email Specialist