Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I want to call someone support. My email preferences

Customer Question

HI,
I want to call someone for tech support. My email preferences settings are not working as I'm not receiving incoming mail. I can send emails. Can you help me or give me the number where I can speak to a tech agent?
Thanks,
Ilona
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To call you, Id have to send you a premium service offer for phone support. And while phone calls can be effective, its much more effective if I connect to your mac directly while we speak, and try to repair the issues on screen, in person.

I will send you the offer for phone support now, once accepted you can enter your phone number in the "enter contact info" section and I can call you..

If you reject the phone call offer, Then I can assist you through written communication.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, I havent heard back from you since you read my reply.

Did you still need help? Is everything working now?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.