Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Need to reset password ***** i need old password

Customer Question

need to reset password ***** i need old password
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email password? Or computer's login password? etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Also, who is your internet service provider?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8 ? Hi need my old sign in password ***** I have not used this computer in 8 mos cannot remember whatt Windows info added
Do you mean you cannot open any program on the Windows 8 computer at all?What's the model of your Windows 8 computer?Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need login password ***** I'd time Warner cable
1. Do you mean you cannot open any program on the Windows 8 computer at all?2. Or is it email password? Or wi-fi / wireless password? etc.?3. What's the model of your Windows 8 computer?4. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?5. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the icons appear on the screen I need a login password ***** only I can logon now anyone can use the computer I need my old password ***** u obtain it so I can reset.
What's the brand / model of your windows 8 computer, such as HP, Dell, Acer, Toshiba, Asus, lenovo, etc.?Can you please tell me the names of the icons?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now on the screen no icons what is shown. Now is to set my password ***** need old password what I remember doesn't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Dell the icons are gone on the login screen now is requesting the password ***** have tried to enter password ***** was under the impression Microsoft could retrieve the old password ***** Vista home premium notsure this info is helpful obviously not very good with computers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I can login
Is this a Dell laptop or desktop? Can you check for any model at the back / bottom of the Dell computer?Do you mean if you shut down the Dell computer, then turn it back on, then you are able to log in and use the Dell computer now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
It looks like you are are able to log in your computer now. Do you need anything else for now?
If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,