Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am a bodybuilder suffering from steroid abuseI contacted

Customer Question
Hi I am a bodybuilder...
Hi I am a bodybuilder suffering from steroid abuse
I contacted the penis professor.com and aquired an account
They give their Email support as
***@******.*** Actually (at) instead of @
I need to contact them badly but my server rejects the address as invalid.What is the full email address .Help!!!
thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/16/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi Martin, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when you tried to send an email to that address?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
support (at)thepenisprofessor. com is not an email address though they say all emails go through it
I need a valid email address.The support button does not work on their site and yet they are the leaders in their f ield
browsing has done no good so I have turned to you for help
Thank you or your kindness and understanding. It is not here . best wishes the AUSBB
Hi Martin,Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly help you in fixing this email issues while you watch? I will directly help you in contacting their support.Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi JessDo you have a complete Email Address forsupport (at)thepenisprofessor.comyet. This the second time I have asked .. $20 and $5 pending shows on my Visa Account
best wishes
Hi Martin,Yes, the email address that you are looking for is***@******.*** is the correct email format for this support department.If you have trouble sending email to their support, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in contacting their support department.I hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist