Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I recently downloaded Windows 10 and I can't get into my e-mail.

Customer Question

I recently downloaded Windows 10 and I can't get into my e-mail. Nothing I try works Help!
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know what is going on that's what I'm writing you. Please tell me where to start
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm not sure what he needs to know I need help from the very start when I turn on my computer
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.1.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?2.How did you used to open this email account before upgrading to windows 10,is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer,Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma’am Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. What email service or program do you use?