Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Receiving e mails from delivery status unknown 400 times a

Customer Question

Receiving e mails from delivery status unknown 400 times a day??? Can send and receive e mails, but this is a server problem???
Jim
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
G mail for both accounts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mac mail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason, did you receive my answers??
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not now for remote assist
Okay, do you wish to continue at a later time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
American express declined the charge, need use use another card. Another time.
Okay, thank you. You may need to contact them to have them unblock the payment or you can use another card as you mentioned.