Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

Trying to reset password. Get email on that but no passwor

Customer Question

trying to reset password. Get email on that but no password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please reply at the box given know. Thank you
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please try to reset your Gmail password ***** given under: A. Please try to reset your gmail password ***** the link below:Click the link: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQXChoose I don't know Password. Type in your Email Address. Click Continue.Follow on-screen instructions to reset your account password.B. Please fill out Gmail recovery from once:Click the link:https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuserChoose "I don't know my password".Enter your email address and click Continue.Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."And then fill out all of the required details.Under Contact information, please enter a valid working email address.Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours. If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Thank you, ***** *****