Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have lost windows live mail...how do I get it back. message says;may

Customer Question

i have lost windows live mail...how do I get it back. message says;may not be installed correctly or not enough storage
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have lost windows live mail. When I click on icon it says that it may be installed incorrectly or that I may not have enough storage. However , I just installed a new program called SYSTEM MECHANIC
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did not know that clicking the $5 would then lead to a $60 charge???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you going to give me an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason, please tell me if I am going to get any help for the $5 dollars or I will just leave and try to figure it out. This is starting to feel like a scam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i am not going to give you $60 and I will report this to the better business bureau plus send out a twitter and email alert and say this company is scamming people\
I am sorry for the wait. I just got your notification of your message. This is no scam. I personally have over 12,000 happy customers. There are hundreds of other experts on the site as well. It is not scam. Do you wish to continue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no fixed it all by myself....however, the $5 should not have been charged...you should be up front and tell people that the $5 charge gets you into the site and then you have to pay. Still not very happy about this at all.
I am sorry that it was not explained to you. I will send up the refund now.