Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Email Hosting. I want all my domains have their emails

Customer Question
hosted on another server. Please...
Email Hosting. I want all my domains have their emails hosted on another server. Please provide inexpensive email hosting servers. Also, how do I setup the nameserver to route the emails to this email server?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/9/2016
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi there

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please answer my question asap, I have a project I need to get done.

Thanks for replying back to me.
You were offline when I responded earlier.

1&1 offer this service for a very low cost. Full setup instructions are available on their website:

https://www.1and1.com/email-address

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to have multiple email address for a domain. For example, if my domain is foo.com I want***@******.***,***@******.***, ...,***@******.***. I do not want to pay a per email basis. Basically, I want email hosting for 100 email address for the domain.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello?

Have you tried 1and1.com for multiple email address domain hosting, or does it not suit your needs?

You can also try one.com - they offer email domain hosting with unlimited email accounts:

https://www.one.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please review my needs again. I want my website application to run on server abc.com. I want the email for abc.com to be run on another server. All the emails for domain abc.com will reside on this email server. I do not want to transfer domain names nor create new domains. Just route the emails to abc.com to an email server. Please provide email hosting platforms that do this.

For hosting of emails without transferring the domain, you could use GreatMail:

http://www.greatmail.com/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi - the price if greatmail is $275 a month. I could buy 10 hosting platforms a month for that price. Please recommend some other email hosting that is inexpensive.

GreatMail is the cheapest I can find - others are between $300-$500+ to host 100 email accounts.

Hi again,

I notice you haven't rated my service yet..
Do you need any further assistance?

JustAnswer is not a free service, and your rating is required in order for me to get credited for my time.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need in relation to this question before rating my service?

Pete, Computer Expert