Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have managed to somehow totally screw my Windows Live Mail.

Customer Question
It won't send from my...
It won't send from my gmail account
It auto deletes from most of my boxes, like Sent, Deleted or Trash, Spam
Is there anyway I can reload it or something to start over?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/8/2016
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Other than Windows Live Mail, do you access your GMail account from another device?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thanks for the information!I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.Let me if you would like that.Thanks,IT Miro
Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e68b70e9-4381-4d86-aa01-48085ba14246When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
We are connected.
I have verified that the e-mails are gone, unfortunately. I don't know what the cause of it was. If someone had broken into you account, changing the current password ***** help from making more problems; however deleted e-mails cannot be recovered. You can now both send and receive e-mails. Hopefully, there won't be any more problems.If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.You can now rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Regards,IT Miro
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.
IT Miro, Computer Scientist