Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I received my Asus desktop essentio seriesAMB AD5500 today

Customer Question

I received my Asus desktop essentio seriesAMB AD5500 today but was surprised to find the installation guiide in Spanish. Would you please email me these in English to***@******.***. Do you not have other info that would be helpful? If so please email it too.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Larry, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you referring to the User Guide or User Manual of your new Asus Essentio AD5500 desktop?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never received a user guide or user manual, only installation instructions.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back. Can you please tell me the exact model of your Asus Essentio desktop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. My computer is not yet up and running, I just want help in knowing how to install and operate it. Can you not email me the info I need?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Can you please check the computer box to see the label there and let me know the model of your Asus Essentio Series Desktop. There are many model of this dekstop series so I need your model so that I can give you the manual you require.Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
For example of models for this desktop is CM1740, CM6830, CS5111.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to go out to my garage where I put the box. OK, the model no. is M11BB-B10.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information. So you have the M11BB series. Here is your User's Manual for your desktop model. Please download the PDF file in the links below. If you have another PC where you are contacting me, you can download and read the PDF file. The PDF file will also be viewed on your smartphone or gadgets with PDF support.Here are the links:<<Direct from Asus Link>>Here is another link to download the manual:http://filesxpress.com/d-2bd780f8I hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
If you got the newer version, then it must be running with Windows 8 already. Here is the corresponding User Manual:<<Direct Asus Link for Win8 PC>>Here is another link to download the same User Guide/Manual:http://filesxpress.com/d-57534b16All you need to do is download the manual that is in PDF format. You can print it when you want a printed copy.The only difference with the 2 manuals that I gave you is the version of Windows that your computer is having. But most of the hardware components are basically the same.I hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess