Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't seem to send an email on either account. Im using outlook

Customer Question

I can't seem to send an email on either account. Im using outlook express and icloud. Earlier today I used your service to retrieve my email not thinking that the send wouldn't work. Also I can't send from my phone either. Feel free to remotely connect me
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can connect now
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 84 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)