Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

The issue is I can't login or reset my password ***** click

Customer Question
Hi. The issue is I...
Hi. The issue is I can't login or reset my password ***** click on the forget password. I've tried soo many things. Even new emails. And nothing. I do not want to set up another Facebook account. I want to keep my recent account. Please help.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I have my Facebook account I just need help with my password ***** I can get back on Facebook. And thank you soo much
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/4/2016
Email technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 1 year ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.Am I correctly understanding that you have an existing Facebook account, but are having trouble logging into it? Can you tell me a little more about what happens when you try (for instance, are you seeing an error message)?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I type in my user name that's good. Password ***** says incorrect password. So I click on forget password ***** do what all it says and still doesn't work. Even emails. I don't know. It's confusing. I'm sorry
No need to be sorry! Heck, I've been working with computers professionally for 18 years and they still make me want to pull my hair out sometimes. ;-)I'm wondering -- based on the info you just provided -- if there isn't a software incompatibility issue of some sort causing the problem. Can you tell me a little bit about your computer (what version of Windows is it running, for instance)? Also, which web browser are you currently using?If you'd prefer it, we do also offer a service where I can connect to your computer through the internet and work on this problem directly. I does cost a little extra, and is completely optional...but some folks find it convenient and so I wanted to offer it to you. I'm glad to continue assisting however you'd prefer, whether it be using that remote service or by chat!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a AT&T ZTE Android phone
Gotcha! I've also had some problems resetting Facebook credentials from a mobile device, so I'm going to try sending the password ***** to your email address from my computer. Can you tell me which email address you're using for Facebook (I don't need your password)?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's Google. But I also can't get emails. I don't know what the problem is. So I don't have the money to let you get my Account to do whatever. My Facebook username is(###) ###-#### ***** just don't know the password
I see...so you're not able to receive any email messages from your Google account currently? Your phone is an Android-based smartphone, and so your email account should have been setup for you when you signed into your phone using your Google information. If you open up your Gmail app, what do you see there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Server not in error
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Or sign up. For Google account. I don't know. It's confusing sir
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me try and I'll be for sure on what it says. Can you call me so I can put you on speaker phone and you can tell me what to do
We can definitely arrange a phone call, but I'm not near a phone myself presently. Let me open this question back up for one of my colleagues who can better assist you.This won't take long. We'll have another technician with you very shortly!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Wow. Just five thm my number please. Easy and faster.(###) ###-####cell number
Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 1 year ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
i can call you and i can try to help you with the facebook thing.but unless you know what email account you used and have access to it or you linked it to a mobile phone that you still have access to it will be next to impossible to get it back.If you DO have access to the email or phone (and you would have had to specifically link it to the phone not just use facebook on that phone ) than i can definitely help you.
flopcat98
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant