Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm having log on problems. I'm a customer but retired in 20

Customer Question

I'm having log on problems. I'm a customer but retired in 2015 and have a new email address. I can log with id and password, but when I tried the security number it locked me out. I have a new email address so I can't get a new number at my old email which was***@******.*** my new email is***@******.***.
Please help My home number is(###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what site you are trying to login to? I see that you have requested a phone call. I would be happy to offer this to you but it is considered to be a PREMIUM SERVICE. The least that we are allowed to charge for a premium service is $5. I have offered to you at this price, but, this is completely optional. We can also continue to talk here and work through the issue if you prefer.