Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost me email access on my iphone 3. When I put in…

Customer Question
I have lost me email...
I have lost me email access on my iphone 3. When I put in my email details and password, it can't get verification or authorisation.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
4/3/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi Betty, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Have you tried to access your email account using a web browser on a computer or in your iphone?Can you please tell me the problem email account so that I can check your recovery options?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess