Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Recently I have been having an issue accessing my email account

Customer Question
after resetting my password....
Recently I have been having an issue accessing my email account after resetting my password. I now get an error message -Cannot Get Mail. The user name or password ***** "Mail" is incorrect.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/3/2016
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please type your e-mail address here and I will let you know what to do next in order to solve the problem.I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist