Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am locked out of my ipad, i did an update last night and

Customer Question
it had e change my...
i am locked out of my ipad, i did an update last night and it had e change my password ***** now i cant get in
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/3/2016
Email technician: Dr. Dan, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Computer Engineer
Hi there I am sorry to hear that you got locked out of your iPad today. Sometimes this is pretty frustrating. I would recommend the following steps as outlined by Apple See: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306Let me know if this helps,Sincerely,Dan
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please assist me, my credit card needed to verify i made the charge.
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Good morning! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'm sorry that you've had trouble with this. I can definitely help you to get your password ***** Reset Apple Password ***** to http://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password1. Enter your Apple ID. Click continue2. Choose whether to get an email or to answer security questions.3. Click next and follow the instructions on the screen. If for any reason you can't access the email account that you used as your recovery email and you no longer have access to the phone number that is associated with your Apple id, AND you can't answer your security questions, there is still hope. You can contact Apple at the number below. They will ask for some personal information to prove identity ( perhaps last 4 #'s of credit card on account, etc) and you will likely be on hold for quite some time, but if all else fails, it's a good fall back method. 1-***-***-****
If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Hi there! Do you still need help with this? If so I can offer a phone call to help you get it sorted out. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. I will offer a phone call at no additional charge since you didn't get immediate resolution for your problem. This is completely optional. If you choose not to do this, but still need help, I can try to find a way to help you here.
GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist