Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

How do I change my from email address when I use my yahoo email

Customer Question

How do I change my from email address when I use my yahoo email account? Have windows xp operating system.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? do you want to move your yahoo emails to a different service (eg : aol) Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Sir. Years ago I had an email address with a paid service from hushmail.com I used the address of***@******.*** Have not been a paid member with hushmail for years. When I use any one of my email address with yahoo.com, like***@******.*** to send a message it shows the message as coming from my address of***@******.*** I am sure if any one tried to reply to me it goes to my old address and I will not receive a reply to my address of***@******.*** How do I change the sent from address on an email I send out? Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
is there is a link between your hushmail and yahoo email ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Med, When I signed up for this service, It said I would be charged $5 at first to make sure my card worked. And then, If I was happy with your service, the additional $37 would be charged for a total of $42. However, ,my credit card company just called me about a charge of $37 just made by your company. I will pay a total of $42 if you tell me exactly how to change the sent from address on my emails as was stated when I first signed up. I will not if you do not help me and will dispute it with my credit card company. Sincerely, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No link to my knowledge. But there must be. I have sent email with gmail and had no problems with the sent address shown.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
I will do my best to help you, i want to know if there is a link between your hushmail and yahoo email ? thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No link that I know of. I have tried to send messages on craigslist and the return address is shown as***@******.*** I do not want to show that address any where. I have not used it for years.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you don't need the hushmail account, you can simply close or delete it, please sign in to Hushmail and click Preferences. On the About you tab click the link labelled Close your account. If you do not see the About you tab then click on Check Mail on the tool bar and then click on the blue button at the bottom center of the screen that says Start using the new Hushmail. After entering your passphrase and authorizing the request, your account will be disabled. It will then be permanently deleted, typically within 48 hours. Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you have a moment, kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated. If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisified,if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not sign into hushmail. As I said I do not have an account there for at least 2 years. I have called them twice recently and they say, "your account is closed" I can not sign in.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Your account seems always active you need to contact them again : Email: Contact us by emailPhone:(###) ###-####Or check your reply-to address in Yahoo Mail : https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN9105.html Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisified,if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.Thank you