Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am trying and trying to sign in but it will not accept my

Customer Question

I am trying and trying to sign in but it will not accept my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Janet. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Are you being told the password ***** ***** or are your receiving a different message?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Can we do a screen sharing session and I can help you directly?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please do not open a new question. Instead, reply below and click Send.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It just won't let me continue!!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what ever works. It seems like I should be able to talk to someone free but can't find a number. I don't feel like I should have to pay to sign in!!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b06b33ea-4613-41e5-a296-6293e9c73c87#
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is getting too involved!!! I'll just sign out and you can refund me the $5.00 I don't want to sign up for months!!!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Ignore the subscription offers. Those are optional.Please follow the connection instructions above to get us connectedand I can help you.