Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Messages can't log in to (my email) because your login id or

Customer Question
password ***** *****...
messages can't log in to (my email) because your login id or password ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/25/2016
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, what email service you are using (gmail, aol, ....)?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
mac mail via gmail
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there?

Yes hold on please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i don't think this is going to work
i need to be able to talk with someone live
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i do not have the time to wait on hold

First Your password ***** be stored in the Firefox browser :

1. Click the menu button and choose Options.

2. Click the Security panel.
  3. Click Saved Logins… and the Password ***** will open.
  4. click Show Passwords

Reset your gmail password ***** following the steps below :

1. Go to the trouble signing in page.
  2. Select “I don’t know my password.”
  3. Enter your email address and follow the instructions on the screen.

If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

Thank you

If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me.

Note : only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satified

regards,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this has absolutely nothing to do with my problem
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
why can't i rate your service as poor?

This is the link to reset your google password : https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i can't do this if there is a 5 minute wait between responses. i cannot i cannot!!!!!!!!!

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

also I can open your question to other experts, if we can't help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

Please only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satified

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i get an error message, "messages can’t log in to***@******.*** because your login id or password ***** *****"

Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=af6d62e5-032a-4c9d-8555-8a508bbb10b6

Join the session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).
PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
messages started requiring 2-step verification a week ago. so i added that.
today i get the above error message.
the instructions i found online told me to ask for a 16 digit code and enter that as my google password. it said i would not have to remember that; it was one-time only. but now suddenly my old gmail password ***** longer works
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i do not see how a remote session is going to help in any way, but sure, you can set it up.

Please download Teamviewer from : https://www.teamviewer.com/download/mac.aspx
Once you download it please run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please send me the ID and the password ***** i can connect to your computer and check this.

Important : Do not close teamviewer program

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
did you intend to send me a windows file?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what i got was elsinore screen connect
which is an exe file. when i click on it, it opens windows

Please use the teamviewer link, do not use the first link.

Thanks

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you only sent me one link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it says screen viewer, but it downloads elsinore screen connect , which seems to be a window program

This is the link for the remote session : https://www.teamviewer.com/download/mac.aspx

Once you download the program please run it, It will give you an ID and a password. you need to send me the ID and the password ***** i can connect to your computer and fix the issue for you.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that link works, but it does not give me an id and password.
i get a dialog box that says
unattended access, set and remember your password
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am going to sign off in 30 seconds
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i told you
i clicked on it, and it gives a series of dialog boxes. i am stuck at the one that says
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
your attachment says
user name 123 456 789
password 1234
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what would you like me to do?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this interaction is really unpleasant

it is an example, Please watch this tutorial video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdRxZ8coQ5I

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i guess you don't understand that i am not asking about gmail
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you aware that there is a mac program called "messages?"
did you see that my request refers to the messages program?
did you read that my problem has to do with 2-step verification?
are you familiar with 2-step verification?

I'm doing my best to help you, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

1. Please Go to the ; http://accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig . You might have to sign in to your Google Account.
  2. In the "2-Step Verification" box on the right, select Start setup.
  3. Follow the step-by-step setup process.

Once you're finished, you'll be taken to the 2-Step Verification settings page. Review your settings and add backup phone numbers. The next time you sign in, you'll receive a text message with a verification code.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this is what i wrote to you earlier. it still stands. what about it do you not understand?i get an error message, "messages can’t log in to***@******.*** because your login id or password ***** *****"
today i get the above error message.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am not hearing back from you. sounds like you do not understand the problem.
can you please arrange to refund any moneys and will will terminate the session?

That's mean you forgot your password ***** you need to reset it, and to do this you need to go to this page and follow the instructions :

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Ok, please do not rate my answer.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i already did those things.
i do not think you get the problem.
can we please terminate the session and refund any moneys charged?

Ok.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you

You are welcome.

Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other