Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a third party CRM Sydtem which has the capability to

Customer Question

Hi
I have a third party CRM Sydtem which has the capability to send bulk emails individualise to my clients, not sure how it happens by all I do is highlight the contacts to email - right click email and the. It comes up with an email template then it sends 1 email per person through outlook. I have used this system for years and had works brilliantly until I changed to office 365 hosted email. Now all the emails bounce back with the below message:
Received: from SG2PR04MB0696.apcprd04.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.199.15]) by
SG2PR04MB0696.apcprd04.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.199.15]) with mapi id
15.01.0447.014; Tue, 22 Mar 2016 05:27:12 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 05:27:12 +0000
Message-ID:
Subject: Test
I have contacted Microsoft and they say it's my other system, just don't understand how it was working last week and not now, if I try it for my other business using not using office 365 it works. Any ideas anyone.
Category: Email
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

I am Matt Bushnell and will try to assist you. It is my understanding that within Office 365 and when hosted by them, that there is a SPAM email protection in place that would stop spamming applications from being able to send bulk email. If you would like I can try to research this and see if there is anything that can be done. It will be sometime tomorrow by mid afternoon if that is okay. If not let me know and I will opt out and allow another expert to assist. Just let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi PaulThat would be great, next few days is fine.Appreciate your help.Fabian
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

Thank you and I will be in touch by tomorrow afternoon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Paul,
Sorry to waste your time. I think I might have worked it out. How do I cancel the call?
Fabian