Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My husband passed away and he had the password and phone

Customer Question
My husband passed away and...
My husband passed away and he had the password ***** phone number on the account.
I use the yahoo email for most of my business and no I cannot access the account.
I would appreciate help so I can get back into my emails.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Was this for a paid Yahoo account or a free one?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist