Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a few email addresses and simply forgot them all.

Customer Question

Hi. I have a few email addresses and simply forgot them all. They are all outlook.com. How can I find these email addresses again? Please help, as their is an important phone number on one of them.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thank you. Well all I need is to retrieve these forgotten email addresses , simple as that. I always email from my Windows Phone
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: No, anything you need, please ask me. I would be most greatful
JA: Our top Email Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Email Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Email Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

how many email address you forgot on outlook is it on the outlook.com or on the Microsoft outlook software?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle, I think I is 6 or 7 email addresses on outlook.com. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle, I am trying to type in my phone number, but unable. My number is ***** calling from United Kingdom, think code is 0944

how many outlook emails do you rember out of 6?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't remember any one of them, unfortunately

what browser you use to send emails, chrome or IE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I don't understand this question

what internet browser are you using is it Internet explorer. chrome browser or firefox to login to your outlook email.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think its internet explorer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have set up the email addresses on my windows mobile phone

Do you have those phone lists in your windows phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do u mean? Phone lists?

you have those emails on your windows phone or on a computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows Phone

if you have the emails configured in your windows phone then is should be there, let me know the problem you are facing are you not able to send emails to anyone or you want to know the your own email what it is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I am trying to log into my outlook.com accounts. But I don't remember any of the email addresses, as I have a few . Its really my email addresses that I want to have again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also don't remember any of my passwords

In that case i will not be able to connect using Secure remote access on your phone however if you have a computer connected to the internet i can provide your remote assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok let me connect to my laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi i am on my laptop

just for your information you said you have more than one email however the service which you have paid for is considered for one issue and one email for more than one email to be recovered you will have to opt for additional service. As you do not remember any of your emails i will have to invest a lot of time is searching your friends list to check for your emails and recover them one by one and have to recover the password ***** well. This will take a long time and i will be dedicating full time on resolving your issue on which i will not be able to answer other customers. So this will be an additional service charge for you let me know when we can continue i can send you the additional service offer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much in total will i be paying ? with additional service?

Additional service will be for the Secure remote access on which i will be connected to your computer and will search for the lost email address and then recover there password.

Can you specifically tell me how many email address needs to be found and recovered and then reset the passwords?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we need to find 6 email accounts please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anything i need to do?

sorry about the delay need to check the price however each email address recovery will cost an additional service of $45 each in which you will have to identify the email i will try to search them and you will have to confirm we are looking for the correct emails. let me know so that i can send you the offer link.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unfortunately this is going to be too expensive. how much have i paid so far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will NOT go ahead with the service, thank you anyway

no problems..thanks for using my service

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please stop sending me emails. Thank you