GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I lost my google password

Customer Question

i lost my google password
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Timothy. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

To change the password ***** your Google Account, just follow these steps:
Go to http://google.com and click on sign-in. Enter your username and click on "Need
Help". On the next page, click beside "I don't know my password" then click on
'Continue". You'll be asked to enter the last password ***** you remember. Enter it,
then click "Continue".
If you have previously added a recovery email account, you will be shown part of the email
address and you will be asked to enter the entire email address. Next, you'll need to check
your recovery email account for an email that will tell you how to reset your password.
If you previously added a cell phone number as a recovery option you may be given the
opportunity to have a code texted to you.
If neither of those options works, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for
details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was
created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer
these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the
account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.
When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to
settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security
questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you
forget your password ***** the future.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

If my answer helps you to reset your password, kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!