Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I just received the link to reset my Apple ID, but the link

Customer Question

I just received the link to reset my Apple ID , but the link doesn't appear in the email.I tried this 24 hours ago and failed after first going to the Manhattan genius desk, I can relieve email on my old IPad user ngrá public WoFi
My email is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mark! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

I understand that you're attempted to reset your Apple ID associated with account***@******.***. Is it correct that you are trying to reset the password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
after failing 25 hour Irs ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know my Apple ID and password ***** scecurty questions to expect
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.

When we left off last night, we were about to reset the wireless router. Do you happen to know what model that is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing to do with router, it is y newly upgraded iPad and iphone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.

Apologies, Mark! My technician console went a little crazy on me, but I'm back with you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An answer later than 2? Hours
Would be useless
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.

I see that you requested a secure remote session, and I am going to set that up right now. Please allow me just a moment or two...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me?
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.

I apologize; support via phone is not a service I offer. Some of my colleagues do, however. I will step aside and let one of them pick up this request in order to provide better assistance to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don t believe I can be resolved without voice confirmation from me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link expires within 3hours of when recieved
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unless the link is resen to me within that time it will be useless
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I went to the Apple ID page to verify your account and when I entered***@******.***, the message said:

"*****@******.*** is not an Apple ID"

Please check which e-mail address you used to register your Apple ID, and type it here.

Thanks,

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** you still need help? I'm sure that I can help you. I just need to be clear on exactly what you need.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I see that you requested a phone call earlier. That is a Premium Service that not everyone offers. However, I'd be happy to give you a call at no extra charge. I think a phone call would be helpful to us both, I need to clearly understand what you need. You mentioned resetting your email, but then you also mentioned your apple id. I need to be clear about which one it is so I can provide the correct instructions.

To check your gmail acount, you can go directly to the webmail app at www.gmail.com. Try to sign in with the email address that you provided earlier and your gmail password ***** see if you can view your mail. If it doesn't work, we'll need to reset your gmail password. I have attached instructions for doing that in a pdf document.

If it really is your apple account that you are having trouble with then we need to find out what your apple id actually is. we can do this in a couple of different ways. You can go to settings on your iphone or ipad and look at iTunes and App Stores to see what apple id is shown there and then follow the attached instructions for resetting your apple id.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if the original problem is still there.