Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I went to get into my gmail account and there was

Customer Question

I went to get into my gmail account and there was advertisement that I could not get passed. I was forced to change my gmail address and I want the original one back.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please try: In gmail, please click on the big letter icon at the upper right corner, then click on option Sign out, then you will have the option to Sign in a different account (or to Add account), then you can sign in your original gmail email address.

- Or click on the website below:

https://accounts.google.com/Logout

, then you will have the option to Sign in a different account (or to Add account), then you can sign in your original gmail email address.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MacBook Air

Thank you. Please try the following fix::

Solution #1:

- In gmail, please click on the big letter icon at the upper right corner, then click on option Sign out

Solution #2:

- Click on the website below:

https://accounts.google.com/Logout

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,