Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I loaded Google calendar from App store on Iphone and it

Customer Question

I loaded Google calendar from App store on Iphone and it reflects things that dont show on my laptop which is Google also, why? How do I sync them to where they read the same info?
***** ***** ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bruce, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry about your issues. In your Desktop computer, you need to be signed in to your Google account or Gmail -- using the SAME Google account on your iPhone, and then access your Calendar in this link:

https://calendar.google.com

You shall see the calendar on your Desktop that way. In the left panel, you shall see your calendars and one of them might be the one you are seeing on your phone.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess