Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I would like to contact a craigs list seller, but the

Customer Question

I would like to contact a craigs list seller, but the listing has expired. It was 1977 white 4 speed corvette being sold in Beaverton, Oregon and the listing was in late 2015
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you to copy some of the key-words of that past listing, into the Search box on the craigslist page, and search again for other listings... it might have been listed more recently.

Is there a link in the expired listing? a craigslist email address perhaps? or a phone #? (they are sometimes posted.)

If it has been listed more recently, you can find it, with either email link or other contact info.

If last 2015 was the last listing, it was, most likely, sold and is no longer for sale.