Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Yesterday and many other times IE or Bing has either put

Customer Question

Yesterday and many other times IE or Bing has either put fake e-mails in my box , his wife IE has read my e-mails. I am in the process of moving to dish. They put messages from Facebook on and I have had up to 7 notices that said someone has asked to give you a password. I get it, write the no's down go into facebook and not one password ***** work until until one of them feels generous. Even when I go to dish I want an e-mail address. It has been like this for over 3 months. They want me to go into Windows 10 and I will not put myself in a position where they can continue harassing mwe.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: Yes, I think Facebook should know but I have not figured out how. I think Microsoft knows but I wonder how much he knows about a big long letter that popped up supposedly written to me by him. My eyes are not so good aso had I read it I would have had to use a magnifying glass.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you have multiple viruses and malware on your computer that is creating the illusion that you are receiving messages from Microsoft, etc. Please understand that a company will not put those messages on your computer screen and they are normally put there by scammers to extract money from the person. If you would like, I can connect to your computer and fix the issue. I am sending you the premium service offer so that I can connect. It can take 1-2 minutes for it to appear.