Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I will be traveling out of the country and want to check my

Customer Question
gmail at an 'internet cafe'. My...
I will be traveling out of the country and want to check my gmail at an 'internet cafe'.
My problem is that long ago when I first set it up I told my phone and computers to 'remember my password ***** me'. Now I don't even remember the password ***** even how I answered the special question. Yikes! What can be done? Or do I have to open a new account?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/13/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

A new gmail account will not have any emails/contacts of the previous account. If you don't need those emails/contacts, then you can create a new gmail account.

However, if you want to recover your old emails and contacts, then please follow the steps given below to recover your lost gmail account:

A. Please try to reset your gmail password ***** the link below:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX

Choose I don't know Password. Type in your Email Address. Click Continue.
Follow on-screen instructions to reset your account password.

B. Please fill out Gmail recovery form once:

Click the link:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuser

Choose "I don't know my password".
Enter your email address and click Continue.
Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."
And then fill out all of the required details.
Under Contact information, please enter a valid working email address.
Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours.
If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long:(###) ###-####/p>

These are the only ways to recover your gmail account. I hope you understand it and you won't blame me by leaving me negative feedback.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Could you please tell me if you have followed the steps provided?

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist