Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my email pass word. My email is

Customer Question
***@******.***...
I forgot my email pass word. My email is ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/10/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please follow the steps given below:

Step A:

Please try to reset your gmail password ***** the link below. Click the link:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX
Choose I don't know Password. Type in your Email Address. Click Continue.
Follow on-screen instructions to reset your account password.

B. Please fill out Gmail recovery from once:

Click the link:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuser

Choose "I don't know my password".
Enter your email address and click Continue.
Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."
And then fill out all of the required details.

Under Contact information, please enter a valid working email address.
Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours.
If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long:(###) ###-####/p>

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you, ***** *****

This is no help at all. I do not know why you can not tell me my password ***** my acct.
I do not know what you want me to do

I'm sorry, user has to create a password ***** to keep it safe and secure.

May I take remote control of of your computer and help you with this?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

I'm also ready to provide you phone support. Please let me know.

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7268898a-04cc-45f3-bc71-33acccd64eb2

On that page, scroll down and choose "I Agree"

Download and run this program.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist