Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My contacts list disappeared when I gota new aol email

Customer Question
address JA: Got it. The Email...
my contacts list disappeared when I gota new aol email address
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was switched over to aol from verizon and when I got a new aol email address my original contacts list disappeared
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/8/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Where exactly did you previously see your contact list? when you use to sign into AOL via your web browser?

Or in a email program connecting to AOL such as Outlook 2010?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist