Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not been useing my gmail account time and its slowing…

Customer Question
i have not been useing...
i have not been useing my gmail account for a long time and its slowing my computer down how can i get my password ***** if i knew all the information they i wouldn't need them
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/8/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there William and welcome

How exactly do you access your gmail account? Via your web browser?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,