Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant accrsess email acvount with HCS

Customer Question
Cant accrsess email acvount with HCS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/8/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi Linda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry about issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Also, what email account are you having trouble with? Is it Hotmail? Gmail? or others?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

My email address is connected with Hampton City Schools.
What should I do?

Thank you for writing back. Are you trying to access the email using a web browser?

If yes, what exactly is the error message you are getting?

Can I remotely access your computer using our Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist