Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my MSN email account. Says my password is…

Customer Question
I cannot access my MSN...
I cannot access my MSN email account. Says my password ***** ***** what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/7/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Note: Password ***** ***** Please try the following:

1. Click on the website below:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.

3. Then in the first box, type in your msn email address.

4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.

5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your microsoft / msn email account password.

- If there is any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.