Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get into my iTunes account with my e/ mail…

Customer Question
I am unable to get...
I am unable to get into my iTunes account with my e/ mail addresses x 3 or with my password ***** I have updated the iPhone to a 5c and apple in Melbourne said I cannot keep the same password ***** was taken , I had that password, this happened some time las year. I have mini Apple iPad and a PC, are you able to help me please .?
Pam Felgate
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/7/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this

Are you saying that you have 3 addresses? One for each device? DO we need to reset the password ***** each of them? If I am not understanding this correctly, please let me know. I will provide detailed instructions below for resetting apple account passwords:

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id

Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.

Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id

1. Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.

3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

Good morning Pam. I hope that you have successfully regained access to your iTunes account for each of your accounts. If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. If you still need help, please let me know. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!